Hey guys! I don’t usually break the fifth wall – you know how much I love writing a story and just putting it out there. Without commentary, without introduction.
But I’d love to hear more from all of you! So I thought I would share a list of my top ten favorite books, and then ask you to comment and share your favorites! I’d love to read them. 😀
Here are mine:
- Pride and PrejudiceThe best written love story of all time!
- The Great GatsbyThe imagery of the green light, the eyes of Dr. Eckelburg, and the ridiculous pomp of Gatsby’s parties will never cease haunting me.
- The Little PrinceLook up at the stars – and believe!
- Go Set a WatchmanWho knew I would like the sequel even better than the first? Harper Lee never disappoints!
- The Lord of the RingsArguably the most influential book…
View original post 156 more words